this is not a blog but my life.. this blog is to just make u understand how an ideal person can bring a drastic effect or change in a person's life.. the special person has not only transformed me but has made me into a distinct individual with ambitious goals & has totally changed my attitude and way towards life.. this person is my life time ideal and I wud like to follow him in all aspects of my life.. his qualities has made me learn so many, starting from interests to attitude. So many concepts like relating ur eternal life with real world, balancing ur routine life with work, handling politics with simple concepts called Love, Affection and Services to ur society. Concepts like visualization towards ur dream, laws of attraction, concepts on increasing ur creativity, removing expectations and to bring acceptance.. the service he does for our country is something outrageous & extravagant.. that could be the reason for his popularity.. You can take all experts who have achieved big in their life, they all follow the same principle called "the secret". they do it in a different path but they end upp at the most expected destination which is the one & only "Success" or a concept called "Searching is as important as reaching the destination". Well!! why to get this complicated but just to learn to continue & concentrate on your work ignoring feelings and emotions..
Well!! I could never imagine how spiritual I would have transformed, by reading this paragraph u could well find that lol!! Guess I've deviated from the topic.. Here I get back with a surprise disclosing my ideal person.. who is none other than "Our Music God" A.R.RAHMAN..
Well!! I could never imagine how spiritual I would have transformed, by reading this paragraph u could well find that lol!! Guess I've deviated from the topic.. Here I get back with a surprise disclosing my ideal person.. who is none other than "Our Music God" A.R.RAHMAN..
Well!! I dedicate this Blog for all Rahmaniacs..
****My Forthcoming ventures****
**Music Review on "Jaane Tu Na Jaane Na"**
**Unique Concepts Behind Rahman's Compositions**
****My Forthcoming ventures****
**Music Review on "Jaane Tu Na Jaane Na"**
**Unique Concepts Behind Rahman's Compositions**
No comments:
Post a Comment